Shortcut to Fabulous Career Looks!
Looking good at work and everyday when out and about is important because you never know who you will run into in the office or on your lunch break…it could be the person who can give you your next great job! Sometimes it is hard to pull of a polished look when you’ve hit the snooze button a few too many times, but I have some no-fail tips to keep you looking put together and polished every day:
- Have a few outfits on reserve that you can throw on in a pinch when you wake up late and don’t have time to shave your legs! Think of outfits with pants and tights that you can pair with simple tops for a polished look.
- Perfect the five minute make-up routine. Mine consists of moisturizer with sunscreen, under-eye and blemish concealer, foundation, creme blush, eyeliner (on top lid only), lipliner and gloss. Click here and here for some tutorials on five minute make up routines on You Tube.
- Don’t forget the accessories. Have some simple silver and gold ball and pearl earrings on hand for those days when you don’t have time to find the perfect accessory.
- Develop a five minute hair routine. When I am in a rush, I put my hair half up and use a flat iron to smooth my hair. If you don’t have a five minute hair routine, call your local beauty school and see if you can make an appointment for a tutorial at the training salon.
- Make sure your handbag and shoes coordinate with your outfit. I keep everything I need in my handbag in a cosmetic bag that I can easily remove and put inside another handbag, so changing purses is easy.