Shortcut to Fabulous Five Faves for Summer
Here are five things I am crushing on right now:
1. Gaga’s Raspberry Sherbet Bars- 90 Calories of refreshing yumminess…I am so madly in love I can’t stand it.
2. Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs- This makes my list every year because I am on wrinkle watch and stay away from the sun so my legs are pasty white, plus I have scars on my legs. My only wish…that Sally Hansen would make it in travel sized.
3. Conair Bun Maker- With the heat this summer, this little gem has saved my from crying “early menopause.” Plus, it fixes a bad hair day stat. Check out my how-to video for the secret to a perfect bun with this little gizmo that is under $5.
4. Jessica GELeration polish in 388 Sensual- I have officially broken up with Shellac for Jessica’s GELeration polishes. They last the same two weeks, no chips like Shellac, but they have matching regular polish so you can match your Gel Mani to your regular pedi…Genius! Oh and supposedly, the polish is made of all natural ingredients so it is more green.
5. MAC Viva Glam Nicki by Nicki Minaj lipsitck- I know this has been out for a while, but I jumped on the bandwagon despite my distaste for the singer herself. The thing I love about the lipstick is that the color looks so fab for summer and doesn’t melt off like everything else I own. It is a really strongly pigmented color and it lasts. Plus, it is under $15 and a portion of the proceeds go towards women, men and children living with HIV and AIDS.