Shortcut to Ten Most Fabulous Websites of 2009!
As we prepare to ring in the new year, we give your our ten favorite websites of 2009. So here are the ten best websites of 2009.
10. People.com- We love us some celebrity gossip. Enough said.
9. Ruelala.com- This member only sale website has awesome deals on everything fabulous including designer bags, clothes and housewares. Their sales start at 11 am EST rather than noon like some other member only sites, so you can shop and make lunch plans with your pals too. Need an invite…click here.
8. One Kings Lane- The Ruelala of home goods with amazing sales on high end candles, serving dishes and other home decor items. Sales start at our favorite time…11 am EST. Click here for an invite.
7. Cooking Light- This website has amazing lower calorie and figure friendly recipes and it is organzed in such a great way. You can even create an account and save recipes you find so they are always right at your fingertips. They have a whole section devoted to entertaining that is amazing.
6. Anthroholic- We’ve featured this blog on a recent Website Wednesday. Blogger, Kim has impeccable taste and her dressing room reviews and up-to-the minute reports on sales and new items makes you feel like you are a real Anthropologie insider. If you like Anthropologie, you must bookmark this website.
5. Nicole’s Nickels- This website gives daily tips and secrets to saving money including a run down of grocery and drugstore store sales and coupons. She even gives you step-by-step instructions on how to get more bang for your buck with sales at Walgreens, CVS and grocery stores. Who needs to scour the internet or newspaper for coupons and sales when Nicole’s Nickels does it for you!
4. Hungry Girl- The modern gal’s guide to staying slim and trim. Hungry Girl gives tips on how to keep your girly figure in today’s fast paced world. She reviews pre-packaged items and gives you information on dangerous (for your waisteline at least) and friendly restaurant foods.
3. The Look for Less- This Fashion blog is a mecca for style mavens who want to wear the trends without breaking the bank. This bloggger has a gift for finding celebrity trends and styles at a fraction of the cost. This blog is a key to being well dressed and fashion forward but still having money to splurge on a fabulous purse or designer shoes.
2. Groupon- Deep discounts on restaurants, spas, entertainment and more…what more could you want! We’ve used the site to purchase tickets to see a Broadway musical, restaurant certificates, even surf lessons. If you are not checking the site daily for your city or a city you visit frequently you are missing out on fabulosity.
1. Amazon- We know this seems like an overly obvious pick, but the fact that you can order a book, camera and Indian spices from the same place and get free shipping makes this our number one pick! Check out the Today’s deals section and the food section.
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/shortcutstofabulousor follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/shortcuts2fab
Do you have a favorite website? Share it with us and you will automatically be entered to win a $10 gift card. Just leave a comment with your favorite website and if it is featured on an upcoming Website Wednesday, you can win a $10 Target Giftcard. Click here for contest details.
So, enjoy this shortcut to fabulous websites have a Happy New Year!