It is that time of year again. Time for our top ten countdowns. Today’s top ten…the top ten websites of 2010.
10. Woot- Daily deals of mostly tech stuff and gadgets, but their deals on cameras and televisions are hard to beat! Plus, you can peruse on over to wine woot for great deals on good domestic wine labels.
9. Anthroholic and Effortless Anthropologie. Two bloggers, Kim and Roxy are your go-to gals for everything fabulous about Anthropologie. They even scope out sales, markdowns and free shipping deals for you. They also have fitting room reviews. If you love Anthropologie, you can’t live without these two fabulous gals and their fabulous blogs!
8. Chick Lit Reviews. This website is the place to go for your reading list. The website devotes itself to everything chick lit and has book reviews, author interviews, give-aways and more. I always find my next book to read on this website.
7. Lucky Right Now Blog. Lucky Magazine’s blog gives fantastic up-to-the minute news on everything you want to know from coupon codes and deals to where to find the latest celebrity fashion…like all of the fabulous stuff Kate Middleton has been wearing.
6. Groupon. The place to go for great deals in your city. If enough people sign up for the deal you can get 50% off or even more to your favorite restaurants, spas, boutiques, bakeries and more. Sure there are others like Living Social and Dealtificate, but nothing beats the original! Click here to join Groupon and get daily deals delivered to your inbox.
5. Rue La La. Still my favorite members-only website. This member only sale website has awesome deals on everything fabulous including designer bags, clothes and house wares. Their sales start at 11 am EST rather than noon like some other member only sites, so you can shop and make lunch plans with your pals too. Need an invite…click here.
4. One Kings Lane- The Ruelala of home goods with amazing sales on high-end candles, serving dishes and other home decor items. Sales start at our favorite time…11 am EST. Click here for an invite.
3. Gilt Jetsetter. My favorite members only sale website for travel deals on hotels, travel packages and more. This is the place I go for great hotel deals for weekend getaways. I have gotten deals on some of the hottest hotels in cities like NY, and the deals are really deals…we are talking close to half off. If you are not a member, you should be! Need an invite…click here.
2. Fantabulously Frugal. This fabulous gal, Lisa, finds the best deals for the girly, girl at heart. If love shopping and you love a deal, this blog is your own personal guide to both. Lisa even gives you a rundown everyday of all of the members only sample sales for that day. She finds great Groupon deals, fabulous retail deals and coupons. She never blogs about free shipping or coupons or other cheap boring deals. No, Lisa finds you the creme de la creme for every gal with good taste.
1. Google. Yes, I know this website is painfully obvious. Probably so obvious it should not make a 10 best list. However, there is no website that I turn to more than Google. Google does so much more than most people realize. It has a currency converter, measurement converter, weather report, calculator, dictionary, movie show times, flight tracking and more. To learn more about how to use these functions, click here.
Check back later this week for more ten best lists including the ten best beauty products of 2010.